Tom Evans, The Lûcrum Group, Inc.
Over 80 percent of new products that are launched into the market fail! This statistic often scares aspiring entrepreneurs from pursuing their dream, but it shouldn’t.
In the “From Napkin to Revenue” workshop, you’ll learn a proven step-by-step process that significantly increases your odds of transforming your idea into a successful product or service and give you confidence to pursue your entrepreneurial dream.
Classes are being designed now, please register your interest below
What Will I Learn?
The “From Napkin to Revenue” workshop is delivered as a series of three 2-hour sessions. As each session builds on the principles learned in the previous session, participation in all three sessions is highly recommended. During the workshop, you will learn:
- Session 1: Understand the key characteristics of successful products and services and begin the process to discover and validate opportunities that have the highest potential for success.
- Session 2: Continue the process for discovering and validating high potential market opportunities and create your strategy for market success.
- Session 3: Create the products and services that customers want to buy and acquire those valued first customers.
Throughout this highly interactive workshop, you’ll have many opportunities to apply the concepts to your own idea, ask specific questions and interact with other aspiring entrepreneurs who bring a wealth of knowledge from their individual experiences.
Is this class right for me?
This workshop will benefit any aspiring entrepreneur in any industry, including those that are just starting to think about a new idea, are already working on an idea or have pursued an idea in the past but didn’t achieve the success they were hoping for.
- No special software or technology is needed for this course
- A mechanism for note-taking is advised
Why Learn with Cospace?
As part of the Cospace Learn program, you’ll be connected with thousands of entrepreneurs, startups, and professionals and benefit from a curriculum developed using the Lean methodology we use when building new products, services, and startups with the Cospace network.
Tom Evans is the Founder and Principal at The Lûcrum Group, Inc. and for over 20 years has been helping start-ups through Fortune 500 companies create and launch winning products. His experience covers multiple industries, to include technology, financial services, manufacturing and professional services. Tom has leveraged his extensive experience as a consultant and trainer to create a dynamic workshop that will open participant’s eyes to a new way of thinking about their ideas and how to transform these into successful products and services.